For more information. Please complete this form.
L.K. Machinery India Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Injection Molding Machines.
We provide the Best-Quality Die Cast Machines to our customers.
The Plastic Injection Molding Machine Suppliers have been in business since 1979 and have been providing quality products to our customers ever since.
We have an experienced team of professionals who can help you find the right machine for your needs. Our products are available in diverse sizes, shapes, and configurations that help us cater to the varied requirements of our clients across the world.
PLastic Injection Molding Machines, also known as Injection Molding or Moulding Machines, are used to make plastic parts by filling an enclosed container called a mould with heated material, such as liquid plastic or rubber.
It is used to make a variety of products, such as toy parts, handbags, packaging, and film. Different materials can be used to create different parts in plastic injection moulding machines in India.
These machines use heat to create molten plastic material, which is then forced into the moulds as it cools and solidifies.
In India, plastic injection molding and moulding machines are widely used in a variety of industries, including
|Product name||Plastic Injection Moulding Machine|
|Capacity (in Ton)||100 – 150|
|Mould type||Injection Moulding|
Plastic injection moulding machines have a lot of features that make them stand out from other machines.
The advantages of using this machine include:-
Energy Saving Servo Plastic Injection Molding or Moulding Machines
The Plastic Injection Molding Machines Manufacturers & Suppliers in India adopt the most advanced energy-saving control technology, which equips this Injection Molding Machine series with numerous advantages such as ultra-low energy consumption, quick response, high accuracy, and stability. World-class technology plays an important role in promoting industrial upgrading and transformation.
1. Equipped with advanced computer system and user-friendly interface, which enhances the mold data memory system and capable of showing SPC production parameters. Closed loop control can be chosen which integrates high performance and easy operation features.
2. The compact injection unit is driven by the Hydraulic System which is user-friendly and easy to maintain.
3. Imported Hydraulic Valves and Hydraulic Motor from Europe and Japan are applied to the hydraulic unit with advanced seals to reduce piping and prevent leakage.
4. Gear type Mold height adjustment mechanism motor imported from Europe USA and India.
5. European linear transducer control for Mold-clamping, Injection and Ejector action; stroke control capable of achieving up to 0.1mm accuracy.
6. The centralized automatic toggle lubrication system ensures fixed amount of lubricant to be delivered to each moving joint with adjustable cycle time, which increases the lifetime and reduces maintenance.
7. Lightweight and small Size precision oil filter driven by mechanical power, equipped with special flow regulator which ensures stability
8. It has the advantage of Easy installation, operation and maintenance.
9. Servo system with closed-loop control, which adjusts the torque output depending on load requirements. The system is capable of running at low pressure with high torque, faster acceleration/deceleration time, stable speed control and designated stop function.
|Injection Unit||NOB 140||13||175||238||289||250||299 369||475 391 318||623 500 468|
|Injection Weight(PS)||02||38 49||as||62||81||102||as||104 11||13.9 11.2 168||20 16.5 218|
|Screw Diameter||FUT||34 35||4||15||40||45||40||50 45||50 SS 45||55 so of|
|Injection Volume||ca||113 154||20||12||251||318||250||329 436||432 522 550||522 140 514|
|Injection Pressure||MP||236 174||39||22%||174||138||228||146 180||230 186 150||181 219 152|
|Injection Rate||as||75 NOT||141||103||134||TEA||128||200 162||243 201 163||258 214 NIT|
|Screw UD Ratio||29 a||TO||25||22||20||a||20 22||20 25 22||22 11 20|
|Plasticizing Capacity (PS)||kg't||45 34||50||70||94||64||112 06||124 73 as||115 BY 143|
|Mald Thickness (min-max)||175-400||200-450|
|Max Daylight Between Platen||TET||630||750||850||NO||1060|
|Space Between Tie Bars (HXV)||FY||357 X357||429 X429||499 X459||STOX STO||570 X 578|
|Platen Size (HXY)||mm||530 K533||654x514||622 XA72||246 X 246||MOX860|
|Pump Motor Power||km||11.6||14||14.4||22||"|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||130||160||200||200||330|
|Temp Control Zones||34N||345||1.5||JoN||4-N|
|Machine Dimension (LxWat)||not||3900 X 970 X 1780||5540 x1400x2240||5400 X1230 X2300|
|Approx. Lifting Weight||kp||2700||3800||4XX||5500||7500|
|2154 129 - - 4900 110429 250458 4804100||4754 210 - 490-4218|
|1540 K3490 179||1120 K1123 -|
|2211 113||limits 12-49 *** 175 173||#*3+3) 113||2211 113|
L.K Machinery India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers of Plastic Injection Molding Machines with proven hydraulic, hybrid, and full electric technology, clamping forces ranging from 5 to 7,000 tons. We provide a reliable and competitive turnkey solution.